This is an amazing idea! When the quality of your essential oils are important, you want to know you are getting the best! More people are turning to doTERRA for their high quality, therapeutic grade oils. Non-members can take part in this challenge.
So here’s the deal…print and follow the directions on the flyer and send in any bottle of high quality peppermint oil by September 15th! Email me if you have any firstname.lastname@example.org! This is a great way to get a taste of the high quality doTERRA has to offer for free!
Peppermint Challenge Flyer- at the bottom you can put my name, Kelly Joseph, IPC#468983
Here are some uses for Peppermint oil:
1. Calm a Tempest. Just one drop of peppermint oil rubbed on the stomach or taken internally can calm indigestion, an upset stomach or other internal digestive commotion. A must-have when traveling!
2. Restore Vitality in the Mouth. When your breath is sharp and your mouth feels furry, peppermint oil with water (and lemon oil) creates a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse that leaves a lasting crisp, clean feeling.
3. It’s About Air Flow. When sinuses seem to be clogged, and throats swollen and scratchy, diffuse peppermint oil (or apply topically on the chest) for almost immediate relief and revitalizing air flow. Peppermint acts as an expectorant and may provide relief for colds, cough, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis.
4. Cool the Joints. When the ravages of time wreak havoc on your joints, leaving that hot and achy feeling, peppermint oil mixed with lavender oil cools like an ice bath, but you to stay warm and dry.
5. Feel Full, Faster. Satiety. It’s about feeling full, and not overeating. The aroma of peppermint oil has the ability to make you feel full, faster…especially if you breathe it in during a meal!
Read the rest here (one of my go to blogs!)