Hey Healthy Revenger!
My family and I wish you so much love and happiness today and always!
Today I wanted to share with you some of my faves when it comes to gratitude and thankfulness. I spend a lot of my time in my coaching field working on personal development and inspiring others through what I learn.
- what I’m thankful for
- a little about my infertility journey
- why I think “mommin” is so tough
- my true beliefs on what a SuperM.O.M. is
- the type of people I like to be with
Below are my favorite gratitude quotes.
My favorite book dealing with gratitude and love is from the one and only Gabrielle Bernstein called May Cause Miracles…this is my ultimate guide book for love.
I truly believe gratitude and happiness is not a destination or something you just achieve one day, but something you must work into your daily practice for life.
I’d love to hear from you:
- What is your favorite tool or quote for gratitude?
Cheers to your Healthy Revenge,