It’s a live video streaming platform which allows you to do live broadcasts to an entire community. The people watching can comment and ask questions and tap the screen to show you love with hearts. Pericscope is owned by Twitter so your two accounts will be linked. If you miss a live broadcast you can rewatch it for up to 24 hours and then it’s gone.
How can you show love on Periscope?
- By tapping the right corner to send lots of colorful hearts.
- Sharing my broadcasts with those that you feel would benefit…women preparing for pregnancy, moms and women who want to get healthy and fit.
- Commenting and being active in the broadcast.
How do I get started?
- Download the Periscope app on your phone.
- Log in with your Twitter account…get one if you don’t have one even if it’s just for Periscope.
- Search @healthyrevenge and follow.
What can you expect in my Scopes…
- Tips and tools for preparing for a healthy pregnancy
- Tips on mindset, fitness and health
- Lessons on owning your own business and coaching
- Me being me…my personal stories, bloopers and life in general
Periscope is very new and so am I! I plan on having tons of fun with it, being myself and really creating connections with my followers! I hope to see you over there soon!